This is me

Thanks for finding my blog - here you'll find my random thoughts, raves and rants on an even more random variety of topics! I write when I feel like it, and I write about whatever comes to mind. It may bore you but my hope is to make you laugh and think and enjoy yourself while you're on my page. Thanks again.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Amazing Mediterranean!

I'm back from vacation! An amazing cruise through the Mediterranean with my parents and aunt. Oh, it was so unbelievably beautiful that I can't even begin to put it into words. We had a blast. So much fun. We were on the go pretty much the entire time. 


The cruise started in Barcelona, then went to Naples (we went to Pompeii and Sorrento); Rome; Livorno (we went to Cinque Terre); Nice, France (we went to Monte Carlo, Monaco); and Toulon, France (it was too windy so we couldn't go to port!); and back to Barcelona.


I just really can't describe the amazing fun we had. Laughing so much!! Eating and laughing some more; touring; walking; getting lost; taking pictures; meeting funny and interesting people from all over and from right down the road. 


I am currently in the process of uploading pictures to Flickr. Getting back to work today was definitely an adventure. I had 120 emails waiting for me and many people stopping by to see how the trip was but also discuss work stuff. It was busy, to put it mildly.


Tonight, my washing machine broke. Let's just say there was water gushing out of it all over the floor and lots of wet clothes everywhere. More to follow. I am just too tired to write more tonight. I'll post more about the trip and pictures tomorrow!!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment