I do remember where I was when I heard the news. A freshman in college at Tech, I must have had a later class that morning because I was still asleep when it happened. When my alarm went off, it was set to the radio, and the dj was talking about what had happened.
This morning on post we had a 9-11 Memorial Freedom 5k and 10k. I like to go and walk the 5k's with Scout and Lira and Leslie. This time, Kelli also showed up and brought Marielle, her baby. Leslie actually ran the 5k this time - go Leslie!! - while the rest of us walked. It was fun. I have no idea what our time was though.
After that, I went to work for a little while and did some tidying of my computer and office. Then I came home and cut the grass and cleaned the kitchen. Overall, a pretty productive day! I am feeling pretty exhausted, to say the least!
And now, college football is on my tv. It is absolutely beautiful outside today. I swear, German weather can't ever make up its mind. One day it'll be freezing and the next, sunny and warm. I won't complain though.
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment