This is me

Thanks for finding my blog - here you'll find my random thoughts, raves and rants on an even more random variety of topics! I write when I feel like it, and I write about whatever comes to mind. It may bore you but my hope is to make you laugh and think and enjoy yourself while you're on my page. Thanks again.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nothing for the group

Not a lot to report today! A good day overall. I got a few things accomplished and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. I am going to be sad to see the warm weather go. Although I like fall and it reminds me of football season -- it's definitely not the same here. I have been trying to wear my summery outfits one last time before the cooler weather decides to settle in.

I suppose an uneventful day is a good day too.

Oh yeah, YAY TWINS!! Minnesota Twins, AL Central Champions!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment