Could also be that I was running around like crazy all day today. My to-do list was basically not touched because of so many other things going on. It was a good day, but just so busy.
Tomorrow morning, we have a "fun run" for suicide awareness at 0530. I'm already tired just thinking about having to be up and functioning that early. I think I've decided to go to the run, take some pictures, and head straight to work. Then I'll take a super extended lunch and come home during the day, then go back to finish out my day. That's my plan now anyway.
I have a feeling when my alarm goes off in the morning I may regret the decision. I wonder if they'll cancel it if it's raining? Ha! It's the Army, what kind of question is that?
That's about it for tonight. I'm going to head to bed. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment