This is me

Thanks for finding my blog - here you'll find my random thoughts, raves and rants on an even more random variety of topics! I write when I feel like it, and I write about whatever comes to mind. It may bore you but my hope is to make you laugh and think and enjoy yourself while you're on my page. Thanks again.

Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Friday!

Not a whole lot of exciting stuff happened at work today. I didn't pass out, there were no cute kids around, and I actually worked most of the day.

This morning I was able to call my dad before I left the house, which was pretty neat. He was coming in from a football game as I was leaving for work. This whole time difference thing, even after two years, still amazes me!

Other than that, it was a normal day. I left work about 5:15 p.m., which is great for me. I came straight home and did a little yard work for about 30 minutes. The house was beginning to look abandoned, so I figured I better do something.

Tonight I've watched a couple episodes of Reba, and now I'm watching one of these "America, the story of us" documentaries. Pretty interesting. I have decided that lately I've let myself go a little flat on my knowledge of current events and historical highlights. I guess a little too much pop culture and sports have invaded my routine. I'm working on it.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment