This is me

Thanks for finding my blog - here you'll find my random thoughts, raves and rants on an even more random variety of topics! I write when I feel like it, and I write about whatever comes to mind. It may bore you but my hope is to make you laugh and think and enjoy yourself while you're on my page. Thanks again.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

slow times

Yesterday I went to bed early. As in I was sound asleep before 10 p.m. Good for me. I needed it. As a result I woke up feeling pretty refreshed. 


Today at work I got slightly stressed. I have a ton of stuff to do, and lots of other stuff that keeps popping up. Overall I suppose it was a good day though. I do have some great friends here and I'm very thankful for  that. I also have some awesome co-workers who are really helping me out with stuff.


Tonight I talked to my mom for a while on the phone. We're still nailing down the details of next weeks' trip. I am getting SO excited!!


Well, it's late and I don't have much else to write. Just realized last night as I was laying in bed that I had forgotten to blog so I figured I better get something down tonight. 


Slow times right now but hang with me as soon I'll have some good stuff to write about!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment