Still awake at almost 11:30 p.m. I swear I must have a sleeping disorder. I mean really, why is it that I can be wide awake this late and in the mornings I am so exhausted I can barely drag myself out of bed. This is not healthy.
I just wanted to update on the banana split cupcakes. They are amazing! I will consider posting the recipe, but am I allowed to do that since I got it out of a cookbook I purchased? I guess as long as I give credit to the cookbook author it's ok, right? I might have to google the rules on that one. Anyway, this recipe has crushed pineapple, chopped maraschino cherries and sliced bananas and chocolate chips in the batter. Mmm... can you say delicious? I spread some cream cheese frosting on the top (the author said they didn't need frosting but she also includes a recipe for buttercream frosting if you want to try it. I just decided on the store-bought cream cheese frosting because I love it, plain and simple.) Wow! That made them extra sweet.
Unfortunately, the recipe only makes 12 cupcakes. Not enough for our entire building. Oh and since I ate two of them and dropped a third on the floor, I will only be bringing nine cupcakes to the office. Therefore, I made a batch of my super famous brownies as well, which also turned out pretty darn good. Looks like the magic apron is back!!
Now I must try to get some sleep!
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment