Hmmm. I wonder if I did it right?
Besides that highly personal issue, I've had on the History Channel tv show "DogFights" in the background this evening. (Yes, of course the aviation show, not the despicable act of brutality that Michael Vick was convicted of.)
It's a good show. The things our military members do, and have done, simply amaze me. Tonight's episodes have been about the Korean War, something I don't know much about. I miss the History Channel!
Work was good today, albeit busy. I have so much going on and I can't seem to actually finish any of it! I'll get there though. This afternoon a mega dose of sleepiness hit me about 4 or so. I realized I had no caffeine today! Good for me. I've been pretty tired all evening too so hopefully, h-o-p-e-f-u-l-l-y, I will get some good sleep tonight. Lately I have been having some issues trying to fall asleep. Hmm. Could it be that I've been up blogging and googling Joe Mauer videos at 11 p.m. each night? Nah.
Thanks for reading!
Start googling things to do in Naples, Florence, Rome and France instead of Joe Mauer!
ReplyDelete