This is me

Thanks for finding my blog - here you'll find my random thoughts, raves and rants on an even more random variety of topics! I write when I feel like it, and I write about whatever comes to mind. It may bore you but my hope is to make you laugh and think and enjoy yourself while you're on my page. Thanks again.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Minty fresh breath? Not so much

I started out a beautiful Monday morning by realizing halfway to work that I had forgotten to brush my teeth.

If you know me, this is HUGE.

I am obsessed with brushing my teeth. Gum, mouthwash, floss, breath mints; you name it, I've probably got it in my bag and in my desk at work. I blame it on when I had braces and always having nasty food stuck in them, but also the fact that I get thoroughly repulsed at bad breath.

So, I found a Wisp in my purse (a little mini-disposable toothbrush, of course) and wisped as I drove to work. Then I found my Listerine pump and pumped a few sprays in my mouth. It still didn't feel really clean, but it was better than nothing.

Beyond that, my workday was quite full with ... work, what else? Overall, it was a good day and beautiful weather helped make it even better.

Throughout the day I kept munching on gum and Listerine sprays. Pretty sad that a little thing like forgetting to brush your teeth can really affect you all day. And yes, I too am shocked that I haven't put a toothbrush at work. Oh believe me, I have at least one of everything else in my drawer at work - deodorant, body spray, foot spray, Wisp mini toothbrushes, contact solution, extra contact cases, floss, eye drops .... you get the picture...

Speaking of pictures, I took pictures at an awards ceremony and a change of responsibility ceremony today. I was visited again by my little toddler friend from last week. I accomplished a few things, but yet again have a to-do list that feels untouched and waiting for me tomorrow.

Tonight, I'm watching a few Rick Steves' episodes of his travels through Europe... big trip coming up in a couple weeks, and I can't wait!

Tomorrow, I have a dermatology appointment to check out a suspicious mole. Fingers crossed they don't want to biopsy ... we all know how well that process works out for me!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, I need to know the official terminology of a "swearing in" ceremony. For Military Appreciation Night (Sept. 30) we are having 75 future Soldiers say the oath on the field at halftime.

    ReplyDelete