This is me

Thanks for finding my blog - here you'll find my random thoughts, raves and rants on an even more random variety of topics! I write when I feel like it, and I write about whatever comes to mind. It may bore you but my hope is to make you laugh and think and enjoy yourself while you're on my page. Thanks again.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hmm. Today happened. That's about it.

It's kinda late and I should be in bed. I definitely had to watch the latest Army Wives though, which for some reason was not available last night to download but was there today. It was super cute. Love that show!

Tonight we had a farewell dinner for two of our deputies. I will really miss both of them, one in particular who was probably one of the biggest proponents for me getting to take this job. Godspeed to both of them in their next assignments!

Today at work was good. I have to admit I really can't remember much of what happened today though. At one point I seem to remember talking to someone about something that happened that finally gave me something real to write about on my blog -- and now, of course, I can't remember! How annoying!

The funny thing is that I do remember one thing about today -- and that would be lunch at Taco Bell with Chelsey and Lynn. Leave it to me to only remember my lunch date! Geez. The only other thing I remember is having "Deep in the Heart of Texas" stuck in my mind most of the day thanks to a silly episode of Reba I watched last night. Oh yeah, and dancing while I was singing it -- and not realizing one of our new deputies was right there laughing at me. Oops. Oh well. Guess he's just getting to know the real me right away!

Well since it's late and I can't remember much of what happened today, guess I'll call it a night. Hope I have more stuff to write about tomorrow. Don't want to lose any of my three regular readers!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment