This is me

Thanks for finding my blog - here you'll find my random thoughts, raves and rants on an even more random variety of topics! I write when I feel like it, and I write about whatever comes to mind. It may bore you but my hope is to make you laugh and think and enjoy yourself while you're on my page. Thanks again.

Monday, August 30, 2010

I love getting mail

Today I actually had someone comment on the fact that I didn't blog yesterday. How cool is that?! I know my material that I write about is riveting, but I had no idea I had such a captive audience! ha! :)

So I explained to Jen, as I will now to the rest of you three loyal readers, that my day yesterday basically consisted of the following: woke up, went to church, dropped books off at the library, shopped at the commissary, went home, watched Reba, took a nap, woke up to make dinner, watched more Reba, talked to Carl, talked to my mom, watched Reba, went to bed.

Yep. Exciting, eh?

Today was a bit more exciting as I had a full, busy day at work. Since Friday was mostly occupied completely by O-Day, I had a lot of catching up to do today. I was very successful and productive and quite proud of myself when I left a little after 5 tonight for accomplishing so much.

I got two packages in the mail today, too - one was my most recent NutsOnline.com order (some stuff for me, some for Carl). Hello, cinnamon-roasted almonds, dried strawberries and banana chips! This time they even sent me an extra sampler package of their dried berry mix. I like to think it's because I have now proven my loyalty to their company and products.

Ok, maybe "obsession" is a better word...

Anyway, the other package was my super awesome new Vikings gear for football season! whoo-hoo! Welcome to my house, new Brett Favre t-shirt, super cute Vikings sweatpants and super-duper cute Vikings "fanband" (headband).

I have to say, football season sure does bring out the best and worst in people. I remember last year toward the end of the season having quite the conversations with passionate co-workers about "my team's better than yours..."

Ok, so the wording wasn't quite that pleasant, but this is a family blog.

Today I already had several co-workers (and one deputy) comment on my Vikings stuff. And say some not-so-nice stuff.... but whatever, it'll all play out on the field over the next few months. I have confidence in the Purple People Eaters!

Oh yeah, and Chelsey, don't worry, I won't be wearing my Vikings stuff on "Wear Trash to Work Friday." No, dear friend, that's when I'll be wearing the Cowboys gear....

HA! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment