Thanks for finding my blog - here you'll find my random thoughts, raves and rants on an even more random variety of topics! I write when I feel like it, and I write about whatever comes to mind. It may bore you but my hope is to make you laugh and think and enjoy yourself while you're on my page. Thanks again.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Road trip!!
Poland, here we come!! I am so excited that the day is finally here! What started as a silly, "Hey, we should go to Poland sometime" comment about a month or so ago has turned into this - here we go!
This week has been absolutely crazy busy at work and after work, so this trip will be awesome. Relaxing but fun-filled is what I'm hoping for!
Thanks for reading -- definitely check back for details of this trip!!
No comments:
Post a Comment